Hello from Papierlos Studieren

Hi,

my name is Jan and I write a blog about how to study and - more general - work paperless. The site is in German but you can get an impression of what I do. I try to strike a balance between articles which can help beginners and more advanced stuff. A good example is my series on ‘Basic Workflows’ in which I recently published an article about backup strategies. My most recent article is definitely geared towards those who really care about working on the iPad as it is an 8500 words review of iPad OS 13. :sweat_smile:

All my articles are for free and I do not work with sponsors of any kind at this moment.

2 Likes

Love it. Printed the whole blog to read it later.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you mean the iPad article? If you DM me a mail address, I can send you a pdf version. Wanted to add the possibility to download the whole article as pdf anyway.

1 Like

Nice, @sirlaughalot. Are you considering to web monetize your content, thereafter looking at 100+20 bonus content for subscribers to Web Monetization providers like Coil? Do you need help in getting started?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, Jan. Glad to have you here.

1 Like

This is definitely a path for the future I look into. So thank you for making me aware of the two posts. I‘ll check it out over the weekend and your offer is much appreciated! Do you have anything specific in mind?

1 Like

Nothing specific. More an offer of technical implementation support, if needed.

1 Like

Thank you! I‘ll contact you if any questions occur. :blush: