Hello GFTW! My name is Brandon, Community Manager at MHz Curationist | Happy to be here!

Hello everyone!

My name is Brandon. Happy to be here representing the MHz Foundation and our upcoming global arts & culture platform, Curationist.org.

My team members, Christian Dawson and Hilary Osbourne, were introduced and participated in a Grant for the Web workshop at Mozilla Fest 2019. After sharing their experience, our team has been eager to join the conversation!

My role is centred around growing our platform’s community of end users who we’ve identified as Art Enthusiasts and Creatives alike.

We launched our Beta site in May 2019 and currently getting closer to our end users to carve out the functionalities of our 2.0 version! While we push forward on those back-end developments, in the meantime, we are welcoming opportunities to exchange best practices and collect more user testing to create real value in the open knowledge / arts & culture space.

I look forward to exchanging on these topics and discovering more about your projects!

Cheers,
Brandon

3 Likes

Welcome Brandon!