Hi, Derek from Tipalink: Tipping as a solution to web monetization problem

Hi, I’m the founder of Tipalink.com, which provides tipping as a solution to the web monetization problem. Tipalink offers a way to tip web pages via an embedded app that can be added to any website with one line of JavaScript code. I’d love to hear any feedback from this community. I’d especially would love it if you tried it out for yourself!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for sharing!
Does Tipalink use distributed ledger technology?

No, it does not use a distributed ledger. Payments are collected and distributed from our payment processor. Accounting is built-in to the platform and there are reports on tips received by tab and link. A Bitcoin (Lightning) payment integration method option has not been ruled out.

1 Like

Hi @tipalink do you have an API we can plug our Kendraio App into?

Hi @dahacouk, an API is in the works and I expect to have the first version completed within the next 4-6 weeks. If you’d like me to notify you at that time, please send me a message using the contact form on Tipalink.com and I’ll be sure to let you know. Cheers

Hi @tipalink . Done! We can help you beta test your API if you wish. We have some API experts and we are funded by an EU H2020 research grant. Cheers Daniel