Hi from HackThePress.org

I’m Joe,
I run HackThePress.org, a community of Technologists, Journalists, Designers, and enthusiasts who care about the future of Information Technology and protecting quality journalistic content.

It’s quite a new organisation, but I’m working full-time on developing and nurturing the community and projects.
I’m based at Newspeak House, and would love to hear from people interested in our mission. If you’re based in London - I’d love to meet you.

4 Likes

Hello, Joe. Dees here. I’m London-based and a pot of tea and a chat around the future of journalism sounds lovely. You can reach me via dees@grantfortheweb.org.

2 Likes

Hi Joe,

The Grant for the Web program team will be in London for Mozfest. Do you attend this festival? It might be of interest to you. We will be running a few workshops that could be interesting for you to attend. Feel free to email info at grantfortheweb dot org to follow up on Mozfest

1 Like

Hi there

I am based in India and publisher of global tech websites. Can I join HackThePress?

Thanks

Sorab

1 Like

Hi Chris,
I will be at MozFest, I look forward to meeting GFTW people there!

1 Like

Hi Sorab,
You can subscribe to our email list to keep up to date on what we’re doing: https://hackthepress.org/
The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Joe.Will do.

S