Hi! My name is Aaron Hsu from Blerp.com!

Hi, my name is Aaron Hsu! I started my company Blerp Inc. 3 years ago in college with the idea of enabling people to find their best voice through unique channels of communication, expression, and human connection.

Blerp lets you find, share, and create short audio memes: it’s a growing database of categorized sounds that you can easily access to enhance your channels of communications, interactions, and expressions.

We are searching for unique ways to monetize our platform outside the regular norms of our industry specifically by integrating into live streaming platforms such as Twitch and enabling content creators to make more money on these platforms using content from our site. Our end goal is to provide content creators specifically people in the voice acting, sound design, and podcast space to more easily share and better monetize their content!

Would love to meet you all and hear your thoughts!

Thanks!!

7 Likes

Welcome,

This is really fascinating!

You had me at “Audio Soundboard Search Engine.” :exploding_head:

Thank you for sharing @aaron

1 Like

Thanks Connie! I love your crypto art portfolio! Danky.art looks like a very exciting project!

1 Like

Hey thanks! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: I appreciate you visiting.

Um…Blerp is awesome!!! I am definitely going to use this in my podcast projects and for cracking people up on Slack!

As for adding web monetization on your site and possibly in Twitch channels see this coil links/features

Hi @aaron do you have an API we can plug our Kendraio App into?