Musicoin is helping musicians

Alex Rourke here,

I’m part of Recording Box, a recording studio based in Guatemala City. Thanks to Musicoin we’ve been able to collaborate and work with some amazing artists from the US, Europe and even Japan. We decided to start accepting $MUSIC (that artists have received as tips) as payment for recording and mixing services and we are now fully on board this amazing project. There is still tremendous potential for the platform and we’ll be here supporting it all the way.

Check out some of the live sessions we’ve recorded here to help promote the platform:

Fözz live at Recording Box studio.
Gud Yeye live at Recording Box studio

4 Likes

Hi @immartian do you have an API we can plug our Kendraio App into? I want to enable artists and managers to upload their tracks to your system via their Kendraio dashboard management app. I also want to enable artists to download sales reports into their Kendraio dashboard management app.

4 Likes

Thanks, @dahacouk.
We have an internal version of API, but now working on the new gen. Will share you back soon, let’s connect in email first? (team@musicoin.org)

4 Likes

Hi @immartian . Sent you email. Good to connect again.

3 Likes

You rock, could you please share a little more about Kendraio App, thanks
On Musicoin, Ambassadors share their love encouraging all other artists with tips and messages

3 Likes

Hi @Lorenzo . Thanks for the “you rock”. You can read a short version at:

And there’s more information about Kendraio App in the README.md at:

You could try launching the MusicBrainz flow in the cloud tab to see the App in action.

And there are a few videos at:

https://www.youtube.com/kendraio/videos

We are not launching as yet, but we are onboarding/integrating service providers that have APIs (read only and read/write) into the dashboard App.

But we would be super interested in brave artists to come and work with us on developing Kendraio App! After all, it’s for you!

Hope that helps.

Cheers Daniel

4 Likes

How Ambassador Program provides web monetization for artists inside Musicoin platform

With our Ambassador Program

With our Believer Program

Musiclove with ambassador group

Creation of Value in the blockchain era

Beginner guide for Musicoin

MUSICOIN ITALIA

2 Likes

That’s fantastic thank for sharing. I’m not a geek but I created a repository https://github.com/lorenzopistolesi/Ambassador-Process trying to explain the running Ambassador Process supported by Musicoin Foundation. You can take a look and maybe try to figure out how to integrate it.

I’m musician, italian romantic songwriter, crypto enthusiast and Musicoin Ambassadors

2 Likes

Hi @Lorenzo . Thanks. In order to integrate anything we need access to the API, which is coming soon. So, for the moment we are in a waiting pattern. Cheers!

3 Likes

Interesting work. Will take a look at the documentation!

3 Likes

This is one of my top projects to follow and support! Musicoin is a great way to distribute earnings amongst artists in a fair and open blockchain.

3 Likes

I like Musicoin. I’m new to it, but looks nice, new musical community around the world, beautiful site and apps. I’m going to upload my music there.

3 Likes

thanks a lot join our ambassador program too https://sites.google.com/s/1yiDLBDoQ_tLb1NUsUAb2YQP6xgLRaA9k/p/1J-4GqOAAIfo7h8Ocu5uppTJkqQnH7LXw/edit

2 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

I support Musicoin 100%, I really love what you all are doing for Independent artist, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Greetings Grant For The Web and fellow musicoiners its I Chosen B2B also part of the B2B Records as an Ambassador here on musicion i learn on a daily basis i network on a daily basis i meet new exciting artist producers and fans daily, Musicoin has became a home away from home. I am so thankful for the opportunity we appreciate you Grant For the Web from us all at Musicoin #rockon🎸 #evolutionofmusic #tomorrowstyle #musicoin #uplikeovermars … Leaving you with my New Release from musicoin with love…

2 Likes

Music industry had the greatest chrisis ever, because of the easy free diffusion of music in the world.
Musicoin is the answer to this and it’s the beginning of music diffusion in future.
In fact the idea is great and it is the only answer to the musician at the present time.
I started with Musicoin on the first months of its existence and connected with many talented musicians, discovering a huge secret music world.
I want to be optimist so I’ll post here one of my song that prove this optimism, expecially because of its title: Winner.
Good Musicoin days to all the artists and listeners.

4 Likes

You rock

2 Likes

Thank You Lorenzo and Isaac for the tip, I try to use your links but they both do not work on my Mac. I report it here:
Lorenzo Pistolesi
10 hours ago

1000 $music extra reward After you’ll leave a post on the Grant of the Web, sharing your Musicoin experience, Ambassadors compensate for the hassle with 1000 $music. Please share on the Grant with your Musicoin account https://forum.grantfortheweb.org/t/musicoin-is-helping-musicians

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the issue. Fixed it Yes too many things to think
Would you like to join our ambassador family

1 Like